Though teachers can create log entries in PowerTeacher grade book, administrators create log entries in
1. On the start page, search for and select a student.
2. Under Administration, choose Log Entries from the student pages menu. The Log Entries page
3. Click New. The New Log Entry page appears.
Note: The Date, Time, and Author fields are
automatically entered when the page appears.
4. Choose the Log Type- (Attendance, Discipline, etc.)
5. Choose Subtype and Consequence if necessary
6. Fill out the remaining fields
7. Click Submit. The Changes Recorded page appears.
NOTE:Out-of-school suspensions need appropriate state information