- Search for the inactive student by putting a "/" before their last name.
- If a list of students are returned, select the student you want to activate.
- In the navigation menu, under Enrollment, click Functions.
- On the next screen, click Re-Enroll In School in the center of the page.
- Fill out the page. Be sure to use an enter date consistent with the school year in which you are re-enrolling the student.
- Click Submit.
The following screen will display a message confirming the student's re-enrollment.
How do I reactivate a student? Print
Created by: Mashuska
Modified on: Tue, 9 Sep, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.