There are two options.
First, complete a quick export by following these steps:
• Select the group of students from the main page of PowerSchool (all students, one grade level, select by hand, etc.).
• From the Functions dropdown below the list of selected students, choose Export Using Template
• Type of Export – select the name (Students).
• Then select the template Public Access Info
• Submit and save the file as a text file. Use Excel to open and sort as necessary
Print letters that can be given to the students and parents.
Select the desired Students.
From the student functions pull-down menu pick Print Report.
Select Web ID & Password Student from the reports list if you'd like to generate Portal Welcome Letters for Students.
Select Web ID & Password Parents from the reports list if you'd like to generate Portal Welcome Letters for Parents.
Click Submit, and pickup your job in the report queue when it completes.