How do I create a Class Roster Report?
Created by: Mashuska
Modified on: Fri, 3 Oct, 2014 at 9:45 AM
From the PowerSchool start page, click on the “Reports” link under the“Functions” menu.
Choose the “Run Reports” from the next screen
At the bottom of the Reports screen choose the “Class Rosters” report
From this screen you can choose which teachers to run the report for or to run the report for all teachers and which periods to run the report for.
- You must enter the information in exactly as shown below to print the class information listed.
The Roster columns field can be what you need.
- Meeting: ~(Expression)
- Course Number: ~(Course_Number)
- Section: ~(Section_Number)
- Teacher Name: ~(teachername)
- Room: ~(Room)
- Coursename: ~(CourseName)
- No. of Students: ~(no_of_students)
- Printed: ~[letter.date]
You can also add other fields to the Roster column and create column headers, as shown below. This example will return the current grade, percent, and teacher comments for the term listed.
- ~(count)\Student Count\0.9\C
- last_name\Last Name\1.0\L
- first_name\First Name\1.0\L
Fill in the following for the Rule width and the Cell padding. Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
From the Report Queue click on the “View” link to view your report and print.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.