1. Select the group of students from the main page of PowerSchool (all students, one grade level,
select by hand, etc.).
2. From the Functions dropdown below the list of selected students, choose Export UsingTemplate
3. Type of Export – Usually, this is Students.
4. Then select the name of the template you wish to use. Click Submit.
Save and Import a text file by opening it in Excel
You can open the text file that you created by using the Open command.
The Open dialog box appears.
- Browse to the destination where the file was saved. In the list, select Text Files.
- Follow the instructions in the Text Import Wizard. When you are done with the steps in the wizard, click Finish to complete the import operation.