Use Current Grade Display to set how PowerSchool displays a student's grade and attendance information in the following areas of PowerSchool:
- Quick Lookup page in PowerSchool
- Grades and Attendance page in the PowerSchool Student and Parent portal
- PowerSchool Mobile
Update the settings on this page at the end of each grading term to be sure administrators, administrative staff, and parents view the most up-to-date information for students.
How to Add or Edit Current Grade Display
- On the start page, choose School under Setup in the main menu. The School Setup page appears.
- Under Grading, click Current Grade Display. The Current Grade Display page appears.
- In the Current Grade field, enter the store code for the current grading term. PowerSchool uses this value to determine which grade to display in all current grade fields, GPA calculations on the Quick Lookup page, and Data Access Tag (DAT) calculations.
- Click Submit.