When a student drops a class, the student is no longer listed in the class roster in PowerTeacher Gradebook. Teachers often need to access class information for dropped students who transfer into another class.
1. Launch PowerTeacher Gradebook.
2. Select a class from the Classes area. Information for the selected class will be displayed. If you do not see the class you wish to select, make sure you have selected the correct scheduling term from the drop down menu.
3. Select the Scoresheets tab if you wish to view assignment scores for a dropped
student. Select the Students tab if you wish to view general information about a
dropped student in the selected class.
4. In the Student Groups area, select Filter Selected from the drop down menu.
5. Select the Dropped filter. Only dropped students will be displayed on the Scoresheet and Students tabs.
Steps provided from this source.